Saturday, December 11, 2010

A Good Fishing Day Missed

Thursday Paul Bruun, Tom Montgomery and I were planning to head out on the South Fork. Unfortunately we canceled late Wednesday night. Each of us was just a little bit too far behind in our work. However, it’s a fact that when you cancel a day of fishing, those who still go do well. Often times they do very well as Gary Eckman and Ed Emory proved. Young Cooper, Gary’s son whom you should know by now, couldn’t wait to email me this photo of his dad’s huge brown. Nice work Gary!

Seeing Gary’s hawg is a definite incentive to get out this week. I know I’ll be walking the Snake River on the Wyoming side in the next few days. I will mainly be shooting photos that I’ll use to update the winter fishing segment in my “Four Seasons of the Yellowstone Trout Bum” PowerPoint Show. But getting to the South Fork again. . . I hope so. Meanwhile it’s continue here at the house on my various projects and laugh at the magpie whose wondering where his peanuts are!

No comments:

Post a Comment