Thursday, August 19, 2010

Twisten Art


You may remember that last week I finished up a huge 22” x 30” Snake River Cutthroat watercolor painting. Well, it never made it to the Wyoming Gallery in Jackson Hole. In fact it never made it to the framer as I’m excited to say it was sold, packed and shipped to Georgia!
blog_Aug_19_2010_1[1]In the meantime I have been working mornings and nights on this Yellowstone Cutthroat watercolor of the same size. Just like last week, this one is headed to the Wyoming Gallery. It’s the biggest Yellowstone Cutthroat trout I’ve ever painted and I’m very thrilled about the way it turned out. I plan to catch up on some commission orders that I received from my website next and soon start another big painting. I’m thinking a Henry’s Fork rainbow.
blog_Aug_19_2010_2[2]

No comments:

Post a Comment