Friday, September 9, 2011

Let the Games Begin

All One Fly Contestants know where they are fishing and the names of their guides. My draws are doable. I got one of the worst stretches on the Snake in Wyoming - South Park to Prichard for Saturday. This is the most heavily fished section of the entire river. Big fish are far and few between and unfortunately big fish are what you need to be competitive. You get what you get and make the best of it. And the truth is, someone on our team was going to get this stretch so why not me. I will make something good of it. Sunday however, I drew the Upper South Fork in Idaho. Even if I do poorly on Saturday I should be able to do very well on the Upper South Fork.

That's it. Kick back and watch folks. I'm really excited. I miss my competition days of the past on Team USA Fly Fishing. This weekend will be great fun!


Jeff Currier Global Fly Fishing

No comments:

Post a Comment