Saturday, September 10, 2011

One Fly Day One

The Good Times Team is in the middle of the pack after day one of the Jackson Hole One Fly Contest. We have a lot of work to do tomorrow if we are to get in contention to win the One Fly.

As for me, I had a great day on the toughest stretch in the competition. I fished South Park to Prichard on the Snake and although it was a struggle I managed to land 30 fish, four of which were "measurable" for bonus points. My score was 2nd overall for that stretch.

Tomorrow I fish the Upper South Fork and I should be able to to do well. Its a far better draw than today. If I do well and the rest of the team does to we will be right back in this thing. Expect a full report on Monday.


1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear about your misfortune. Thanks for keeping us informed. 6 days of fishing huh? Hope you are getting your fix.

    ReplyDelete