Wednesday, November 17, 2010

A Little Currier Under the Tree this Christmas?


You probably already know but in case you don’t, tonight at 7 PM MT I’ll be the guest on Ask About Fly Fishing Internet Radio. I’ll be talking tigerfish and my recent adventures in Africa. I hope you can listen in. If you can’t make it tonight, Ask About Fly Fishing Internet Radio archives all interviews and you can listen at your own convenience. In fact, you could go back over the years and listen to ones I did about European Nymphing, Nile Perch fishing in Egypt and even hear the famous tiger story encounter I had while mahseer fishing in India. Kick back and enjoy.

With Christmas right around the corner it’s time to think about purchasing some “Currier” product to put under the tree. I just picked up a shipment of
coffee mugs with my artwork on them. These have been very popular gifts for the angler that has everything. These hefty coffee mugs are offered with many popular fish species on them.

By this weekend I’ll have near full stock of
Simms T-shirts with my art on them. There are many kinds of fish to choose from including trout, bass and even saltwater fish. There are a few species not pictured so feel free to ask for your favorite.

If you want to remember that special catch you or someone made this year,
let me paint the trophy for you. With winter in full swing here in Idaho I’m ready to paint. Check out my watercolors and prices on my website.

I have full stock on both
my books. I’d be happy to autograph and personalize the books for you or the person you’re giving it too for Christmas.

Last but not by any means least. I’m still looking for one more person to join me and my group in
Brazil March 5 – 12, 2011. This trip will be as epic as Africa. Trust me - I do it every year!

I’m looking forward to tonight and hope to hear from you all soon!


Jeff Currier Global Fly Fishing Website

No comments:

Post a Comment