Thursday, January 3, 2013

The Denver Fly Fishing Show



I’m out the door in about five minutes to begin a nearly three month run of shows.  Friday, Saturday and Sunday you can find me at the Denver Fly Fishing Show.  For those in range I highly recommend dedicating at least a day here to catch up on new devices, some great presentations and seminars.  There’s a multiple day pass so you can see everything.  Between my own presentations you can find me mixed in with the fly tiers.  I won’t be tying but rather drawing on Cliff Fly Boxes or painting a Greenback Cutthroat.  Be sure and stop by for a visit and see if I have any of the new Greenback Cutthroat “Currier” coffee mugs left.



I’ll be doing presentations on Friday and Saturday.  Here’s my schedule in case you can make it.



Friday




4:15  Casting Pond 2   “Fly Casting 101”



Saturday



2:15  Casting Pond 2 “Tricks for Casting in Wind & the Double Haul”




I hope to see you there!



1 comment:

  1. Keep up the good work Jeff! looking forward to the Boise Show!

    ReplyDelete