Monday, April 22, 2013


The journey to India started at 3:30 PM today with a drive up to Bozeman, Montana to meet the Confluence Film team.  We actually fly out tomorrow afternoon from Bozo to Minneapolis than take the redeye to Amsterdam.  Then on Wednesday we fly from Amsterdam to Delhi, India.  I should check back in then – barring no internet troubles.  Otherwise I could be two weeks before you hear from me again.

The first leg was a wonderful drive from Victor to Bozo.  There was a lot of wildlife including bighorn sheep around Raynolds Pass and the Quake area of the Madison.  Here’s a photo of one of my favorite August haunts – Quake Lake.

Again, please toss my old hotmail email address that I can no longer check and let’s reconnect at jeffcurrier65@gmail.com      THANKS!

No comments:

Post a Comment